Benchmarks & Client Cases
Marketing Strategy for Complementary Products
• Low penetration rate of complementary products
• Sales teams with little focus on added value for the customer
• Little information available to the customer on complementary products
• Lack of clarity and difficult to understand product presentation strategy and conditions
• Sales teams overloaded with administrative tasks
• Poor customer segmentation and lack of adaptation of the approach to each segment
• VOC Analysis of Reasons for Not Buying Complementary Products
• Definition of Customer Segmentation Criteria
• Creation of visual content to support the sale of products and sales arguments by segment
• Simplification and automation of administrative tasks to free up time for sales teams
The project generated $2.6m per year.
Complementary Products Sales
Sales of complementary products increased by 30%
Profitability per Day
Profitability per day increased by 50%.
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields