Benchmarks & Client Cases
Daily KAIZEN™ Routines in Decentralised Teams
• Difficulties in communication between internal teams and service providers
• Different service levels for each team
• High number of pending work orders
• Different processes across the different geographical areas
• Lack of control and monitoring of the performance of service providers - no KPIs
• High number of team members and managers - inadequate span of control
• Digital Mission Control Room for managing the implementation of improvement initiatives
• Implementation of Digital Daily KAIZEN™ with standardised communication routines
• Process improvement and standardisation for a unified vision
• Creation of a platform for audits and performance monitoring
The initiatives managed in the Mission Control Room, generated over $4.3 million in OPEX savings.
Pending Work Orders
Pending Work Orders reduced by 20%.
Supplier Audits increased by 7.6%.
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute. Subscribe now.
* required fields